Wednesday, February 11, 2015

2015 Valentine's Day Round Up


1// Last year, I did this super cutsie DIY I Love You art that I still find to be such a fun project.
2// These hanging hearts would make a great Vday mantle piece.
3// This is a great list of cocktails suitable for the day of love.
4// The Inspired Room gave some great tips on making the week more romantic.
5// I mentioned this Valentine's Day round up a few weeks ago.
6// I really liked the subtlety of this Vday window garland. 
7// I loved this post from Emily Henderson's blog a few years back about the holiday.
8// This DIY heart art is the perfect holiday accent.
9// I love the idea of framing love notes and making them into art.
10// I love these Valentines Day cards I found on Etsy.


Happy Valentine's Day!
XX




No comments :

Post a Comment

Join the conversation! We love hearing your ideas, seeing your DIY projects, and answering your questions.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive