Monday, November 24, 2014

Dining Room Design Plan

The best part about moving into a new home is the blank slate. Remember our dining room from the house tour?


I have been inspired by several different looks for our dining room. The hardest part is deciding which direction to go. Here are several of the looks I like best: 


What I like best: B/W Rug. White Chairs.


What I like best: So mid-century. Sputnik light fixture. Round mirror. Black chairs.


What I like best: White Chairs. Cowhide. Chandeliers.


What I like best: Those Green Chairs. That Black door. Metal Dining Chairs.


What I like Best: Chippendale Chairs


What I like best: Navy Curtains. White Chairs. Chandelier.

As you can probably see, I love everything from traditional to transitional to modern. The hard part for me is deciding how to combine all those loves into one gorgeous room. Here are a couple of looks using some of the items I liked best in each room. 

Dining Plan Option #1

Dining Plan Option #2


Dining Plan Option #3

Which one do you like best? 
One // Two // Three




No comments :

Post a Comment

Join the conversation! We love hearing your ideas, seeing your DIY projects, and answering your questions.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive