My idea for the living room design centers around the sofa. Here are several of the options I am considering:
1. The Classic Tufted Chesterfield
2. Grey/Blue Velvet English Roll Arm
3. West Elm's Paidge Sofa in Otter
4. West Elm's Paidge Sofa in Navy
For the chairs, I am would like something cozy for fireside sitting but also with more modern lines. Here are the options I am looking into:
1. West Elm's Sweep Chair in Performance Velvet Shadow
2. West Elm's Sweep Chair in Basketweave Flax
3. ZGallerie's Bobbin Chair
With the narrow layout, I would like to use small ottomans that can be moved around the room in lieu of the standard coffee table. Here are the ones I like best:
1. Target Brass & Linen Ottoman
2. Leather X-Stool
3. Leather & Metal Bench
For flooring in this narrow space, I would like to layer a natural jute fiber rug with a cowhide rug like this one from World Market.
If you remember from the to do list I made a few weeks back, the room also will need updated light fixtures. Here are two that I really like:
1. Progress Lighting's Traditional Semi-Flush Mount
2. A Twist on the Traditional Semi-Flushmount: The Regan
With the basic elements narrowed down, I was able to come up with a couple of design plans.
Living Design Option #1
Living Design Option #2
Living Design Option #3
Living Design Option #4
Which one do you like best?
One // Two // Three // Four