Monday, November 17, 2014

House Tour: Our Brookside Home

7/20/15 UPDATED HOUSE TOUR COMING SOON!

You know when you JUST know? Well, that is how we felt when we accidentally stumbled upon this home in Brookside. We knew that we wouldn't live in our home by the creek for long, but we did not expect to move as soon as we did. Ty and I are constantly going to open houses, trading emails back and forth about the latest houses on Zillow, so when this one came up we thought it was just another house. I actually went to see it by myself, and immediately called Ty to come "have a look." I secretly knew he would feel the same as me - its perfect!

// THE FRONT//

The shady front yard and quiet road stole my heart from the second I drove up. Now Ty may not agree, but I loved the vintage mauvey pink brick paint as well. 

// THE ENTRY & DINING ROOM //

One thing that is difficult to find in older homes is an open concept. The entry, dining and kitchen are open and flow directly into the living room.

// DINING ROOM //


// KITCHEN //




// LIVING ROOM //


// MASTER BEDROOM //



// MASTER BATHROOM //


// LAUNDRY //


















// BEDROOM #2: OFFICE //


// BEDROOM #3: GUEST //


// GUEST BATHROOM //


// DECK & BACK PORCH //



Catch up on our other house tours:



2 comments :

  1. Congrats on the new house! I love the big open windows and doors, and the exposed brick in the bathroom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kaitlyn! We are so excited. Miss you guys!!

      Delete

Join the conversation! We love hearing your ideas, seeing your DIY projects, and answering your questions.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive