Monday, July 21, 2014

Moonlight Ferns in the Dining Room

Our dining room (featured here and here) has also been work in progress. You may have noticed the sneak peak I gave you guys last week in my post about adding a bar to the living room. With the addition of artwork and curtains, the dining room is rounding the bend to complete (although the longer we live here, the less 'complete' I find things, and the more ideas I have!). 


This artwork was featured a few weeks back in my Mid Week Must Haves series. When I discovered I could get these six identically framed prints for a steal, I jumped at the opportunity. These prints are made by Uttermost and can be found here and here.






We are loving these 6 new additions to our space!
Have you added anything special to your space lately?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Join the conversation! We love hearing your ideas, seeing your DIY projects, and answering your questions.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive