Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Mid-Week Must Haves


1. This before & after kitchen remodel from The House Diaries is to die for. 
2. This art would be great in a kids room. 


3. These tips on how to update a bathroom from Censational Girl are well, sensational. 
4. I needed these easy chicken recipes to keep us healthy while I work the nightshift.#planahead


5. I have really been into Danish Modern furniture lately, and these chairs are some of my favorites.

Here's to my last week as a dayshift nurse. Sunlight, you've been good to me. 


**Want more of what you must have? Take a peak at other must haves here. **




No comments :

Post a Comment

Join the conversation! We love hearing your ideas, seeing your DIY projects, and answering your questions.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive