Friday, July 25, 2014

Master Bedroom Source List

A few weeks ago I gave you guys peak at our Master Bedroom. This week I am going to reveal where it all came from. As most of you already know, my favorite places to shop for accessories are West Elm, Target, & TJMaxx. You will see that I did not stray from my loves this go around either. I love how easy it is to mix all of the accessories from each place, the price point, and the quality. With that said, here is the source list for our master bedroom.

Paint Color: Sherwin Williams Paint in Benjamin Moore's Stratton Blue/
Leaf Pillow: Target / Bedding: Restoration Hardware Belgian Linen Collection in Ivory

96" Ivory & Gold Curtains: TJMaxx

Gold Sea Urchin: Target / Gold Frames with Linen Mattes: Target (no longer available)

Pottery & Gold SphereWest Elm / Cherry Blossoms: TJMaxx

 Gold Beaded Pillow: West Elm

Three Wall Mirrors: Target (I also liked these and these)

Some of the items I didn't name: 
 White lamp: Local Nashville Boutique / Round side table: handmade for us by a friend (he's awesome - read about his photography here) / Rectangular bedside table and crystal lamp: once belonged to my grandmother & mother / Upholstered Headboard & Large Dresser: Sprintz Furniture (gifted to us by my parents)

We still have those four frames to fill in. Any ideas on what we should put there? I love the minted for West Elm collection, and I hear there are similar art options on Etsy. I also like the idea of doing something a bit more personal since it is our bedroom, like black and whites from our first date or Nashville places we love. Another idea is to go with some Rifle Paper co prints like these. Sigh... 




No comments :

Post a Comment

Join the conversation! We love hearing your ideas, seeing your DIY projects, and answering your questions.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive