Monday, April 7, 2014

Master Bedroom Inspiration

Ok, I confess: Our bedroom needs help!
I have been waffle-ing for months on which direction to take our master bedroom.
Here is where we are at right now...
On a whim I painted the whole room Stratton Blue (also the color of our front door).
Although I LOVE this color for the front door, I have not loved it for our bedroom.
It is a little too bold, and a little less relaxing than I'd hoped for.


You may remember that BACK IN NOVEMBER, (yes, I have had design block on our master bedroom for 5 months!!) I created this mood board:


Since then, I have changed my mind a thousand times on which direction to take with our bedroom. 
Here are some bedrooms I absolutely LOVE...


BLUE! 


Shades of Grey


Nice & Neutral

Eclectic & Orange

White Out

These rooms are ALL so beautiful.
 I wish I could have one of each! 
Which one do you like best?
 LOOK FOR THE POLL IN THE UPPER RIGHT CORNER OF THE BLOG AND VOTE!!


Have you seen any inspiring master bedrooms lately? Please share!

Follow me on PINTEREST for more Master Bedroom Ideas!


We have a spring surprise brewing for you guys...be on the lookout over the next few weeks



No comments :

Post a Comment

Join the conversation! We love hearing your ideas, seeing your DIY projects, and answering your questions.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive