Monday, March 24, 2014

Gallery Wall Inspiration

One of my mid-week must-haves revealed one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE Gallery walls. 
I dream of having a gallery wall as gorgeous as this one in our home one day. 


As I begin to build on my ideas for the den (more on that here), I am thinking this wall looks pretty perfect for a gallery wall inspiration...


I have already started "collecting" (and by collecting I mean storing links to these amazing images so I can one day buy them!) art for my gallery wall. It is a little intimidating to think about filling an entire wall with art, much less purchasing all of it and hoping it all works together. Here are some of the things I have found thus far...

Moon And Back From Target.com



Blue Floral Card by Rifle Paper Co


Coffee Print on Etsy


...and last but not least the artichoke prints I found on the cheap at Home Goods!
As your saw here, similar ones are available at West Elm.


Overall I think this is a pretty good start for my gallery wall inspiration! 
Have you guys found any great prints or places you just LOVE to buy art from?




No comments :

Post a Comment

Join the conversation! We love hearing your ideas, seeing your DIY projects, and answering your questions.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive