Monday, February 3, 2014

Organizing the Home Office: Part 2



BEFORE

AFTER


BEFORE: Fabric Wall 

AFTER: Fabric Wall & NEW Sitting Area 

BEFORE:  Dysfunctional Multipurpose Desk Space

AFTER: A Functional Space with Designated Zones

Zone 1: Drafting Area

Zone 2: Sorting Station

Zone 3: Sitting Area

Zone 4: Computer Work Station

Zone 5: Fabric Sorting and Storage Area

BEFORE: Built-In Bookshelves 

AFTER: Built-In Bookshelves 


What she says about her new space...

"I could hardly leave my office this morning"

"I really feel like my batteries have been recharged and I am not running on empty today" 
(after TWO DAYS of hard work organizing her space)

"What a priceless gift you have given me"


Stuck in a sea of papers? Let me help you with that. Don't know where to start? We can solve that too. I am your go-to gal for all things organizing.










No comments :

Post a Comment

Join the conversation! We love hearing your ideas, seeing your DIY projects, and answering your questions.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive