Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Updates to our Small Retro Bath Update


It has been awhile since we tackled any big home reno projects. I have mostly stuck to decorating and organizing this summer (two of my favorite things!). With the start of fall, I wanted to welcome my favorite season with an updated bathroom. I was tired of looking at the light purple paint and damaged trim and tile. Just to refresh your memory, this is what our small white bathroom looked like when we moved in.


Take a look at what 48 hours, some paint, and $150 can do to transform a space. 








Have you done any low cost high impact updates in your home lately?













No comments :

Post a Comment

Join the conversation! We love hearing your ideas, seeing your DIY projects, and answering your questions.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive