Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Midweek Must Haves: World Market Edition

With our new move, I am dangerously close to a World Market. I went in last week during their post-Thanksgiving sale and it took a lot of willpower to walk out with only the items on my list. All that to say, I found a lot of must haves - and since I can't have them all, I'll share them with you!


1. This cart is adorable. It reminds me of this one from Ikea.
2. This antler art put me in the holiday spirit.
3. I used these baskets to organize my laundry room. Oh what a difference good baskets and labeling make. Speaking of labels, these are pretty great too.


4. This tufted bench in navy is just plain perfect. Trying to figure out a place to put it as we speak.
5. I am a sucker for black and white and this rug just about did me in.

Did you have any great post- Thanksgiving finds? 

**Want more of what you must have? Take a peak at other must have items here. **


No comments :

Post a Comment

Join the conversation! We love hearing your ideas, seeing your DIY projects, and answering your questions.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive