Thursday, December 4, 2014

Master Bedroom Design Plan

One of the best parts of our new home is having our own Master Suite. We are so excited to have a retreat of our own. Here is a little refresher of what the room looks like now.



Here are a few of the looks that have really inspired me for our new suite.


What I like Best: Rug, Pillows, White Comforter, Lamps


What I like Best: Headboard, Leather Bench, White Bedding


What I like Best: Wall Color, Headboard, Pillows

As you can probably tell, I like the tall tufted neutral headboard against dark walls. I also really love the all white bedding. I like symmetry in the matching lamps and side tables. I also like the geometric design on the rug under the neutral bedding to add texture. Here are a few design schemes for the room.

Master Design Plan Option #1


No comments :

Post a Comment

Join the conversation! We love hearing your ideas, seeing your DIY projects, and answering your questions.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive